MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA + BOYBEADS - How to Pair Them- BLACK ONYX HEALING STONE

I decided not to let the snowstorm that struck Manhattan ruin my day. When it snows, I suggest upgrading your armcandy a notch or two to keep your spirits up.

I've always been fond of Margiela's designs, especially the wacky, unusual jewelry. However, I can only afford them after the end of season 50% off sale. Hey, last season's Margiela is still Margiela, right? Okay, okay- I lied...it's not last season- it's actually SS12..Can't fool you fashionistas and fashionistos...

This fabulous bracelet is designed to be worn with the face facing upward or downward. For those who believe in the healing properties of natural stones, this bracelet should be worn with the black onyx stone facing downward and touching the skin.

Black onyx is believed to ward off negative energy and enhance positive energy. It increases self-discipline and promotes responsibility.

Today's pairing...

Somewhere in Harlem

Comments

Popular Posts